SAHIL JAIN --- A So-Called Writer in the Making



The next 1000 words are going to describe the fundamentals of a writer in a nutshell, being written by a person who is trying to become a full-time writer one day, i.e. 'Me'. I am the Commander of these words and King of this real story I am going to end this shit that I have started.

The best thing about being a So-Called writer, is that in real life, I have very little to say.


Image result for funny writer


After writing 13 articles for my own channel, the channel on which you are reading this one and the other 2 articles written for Ghumakkad TV, I believe that the name by which I am marketing them is worth it… THIS WILL MAKE YOU THINK. After coming into a full-time job of a Sales Manager for an NBFC in New Delhi, India, the essential time between the work and the passion became very hard to combine. Moreover, I don’t really like my job and I’m saying this with the highest level of confidence that I do not belong there. Sometimes I even feel that I’m wasting my time over there. Still not an issue as it is more of a compulsion for me to do so in order to repay my financial liabilities of education loan. 

Basic needs. Isn’t it…???


A Writer I believe is sort of a daydreamer who loves to think by the way of observing the things in his or her surroundings he can write upon. Most of them try to think outside the box. Personally, I never have been able to understand the funda behind this out of the box thinking. I don’t know that how thinking by using all our six senses becomes out of the box. Simply underestimating own skills and creativity. The writers love to remain detached from the outside world and since they like to define everything with the beauty of words, they coined a term called loving solitude. They hold the utmost power of shaping this irregular shaped world by the means of written words. My personal agenda behind writing is always making people think about the things they usually neglect in their daily life. I always try to deliver a message in the words that I write. My article named Third World War is Declared covers a different aspect and my other article named Let’s have Plastic in Dinner Tonight covers something else. You can read them also because I believe that they are one of the best write-ups of mine till date. Must read for everyone. Hats off to me for them…!!!

Link of these articles --- 



Coming in this field is sort of accidental as wells as incidental for me. One of my best friend’s sister is a journalist. She had started her new blogging channel on Wordpress named GhumakkadTV. She was in need of a writer who can write for her channel. Though she is a wonderful writer in her own and 100 times more experienced than anyone, I don’t know why she selected me for doing this task. I as an over smart person who always remains vella in those days had accepted her offer. Then she gave a task of writing 3 articles in a week for that channel. The topic of the 1st article was – 10 Reasons why traveling is a must for everyone. Being a fresher who always has very low grade in terms of English Grammar have started writing the article on the given topic right from the word go as soon after receiving the topic and within the hour and a half I managed to write an article of close to 1500 words without any prior research before writing on the topic. Big confidence booster for me when she gave me a positive response. And from that time onwards there is no looking back. Unfortunately, the channel got closed. The reason I don’t know, but still the articles are there on the site. 

You can read them here --- https://ghumakkadtv.wordpress.com/

Image result for funny writer 
 

Most of my friends, my loved and the closed ones, including my parents, always ask me that why I’m writing them or in clear meaning, they ask me that why I’m wasting my time behind all this…??? I used to promote my articles after publishing them on WhatsApp by sharing them with my Contacts, Facebook Page in the name of This Will Make You Think, Twitter, etc. Most of them acknowledge, most of them don’t, most of them say that they have read that one but I know that they are lying (Friend In-Need Friend Indeed Concept). Can’t do much about this.

I am writing this one at early morning 3:00 A.M., dated 22nd October 2018. I had a very little sleep last day and this morning also I need to reach to the office at 9:00 A.M. I am a bigger fan of my writing than any other person in this world and I am writing this one because I am not able to think new topics to write on. Still passion exceeds everything. Till then enjoy this one…!!!

Nothing is there to make you think this time.

Thanks & Regards
Sahil Jain

Comments

  1. I wish you will be definitely a writer one day. Continue your passion buddy. You are doing a great job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MARKETING - 8th Wonder of the World

JOURNALISM - A Flawed Perspective

Indian JUGAAD - What every other Nation can learn from it..?

THIRD WORLD WAR IS DECLARED...!!!

ENGLISH NEWSPAPER - English Improvement Tool for Students